Saturday, August 10, 2024

Game Preview 8: Bean Simulator 2-0.5

Directory

 Previous Bean Simulator (also also Bean Simulator 2-0.5!)

 

 Today's game: Bean Simulator 2-0.5!

Don't worry, the last Bean Simulator 2-0.5 post SHOULD be... tommorow. You'll see why right now!

Today is August 10. You know what that means! Yup, that's right, tommorow is Bean Simulator 2-0.5! And I've actually been preparing for launch. You already know I have a gameplay trailer ready to go, as seen in Game Preview 6. Well the full trailer is coming out... tommorow! When the game comes out! Yipee, I know!

I can't wait to see what people think of the game. I find it fun, but it's VERY, V E R Y difficult. Mega Man 1 level stuff. But once you master it... yeah it's fun! It's short but hard. That's how I'll put it.

And that's it for this edition of 9Studio. See you when Bean Simulator 2-0.5 comes out tommorow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T SAY HIS NAME THREE TIMES...

 ...as they say. I just came back from watching Beetlejuice Beetlejuice. It's the all-new Bee... oh shoot. Lucky I didn't say it thr...