Sunday, August 4, 2024

Game Preview 7: Bean Simulator 2-0.5

 Directory

Previous Game Preview (also Bean Simulator 2-0.5!)

 Today's game: Bean Simulator 2-0.5!

I have a dog to "babysit"! It's annoying and fun at the same time!

Just like this game!

So yeah. Bean Simulator 2-0.5 is coming...

...on August 11 2024!! Click here to see a countdown to launch!

Bean Simulator 2-0.5 is a brutal platformer where, sometimes, the game gives you no mercy. It's hard, but fun. It entertains me whenever I'm bored! So much so that it's in my Start menu!


  ...I don't know how to change the icon for the executable though and I don't care.

Once it comes out, I'll talk about it. For now, just know that we're almost there...

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T SAY HIS NAME THREE TIMES...

 ...as they say. I just came back from watching Beetlejuice Beetlejuice. It's the all-new Bee... oh shoot. Lucky I didn't say it thr...