Saturday, September 7, 2024

DON'T SAY HIS NAME THREE TIMES...

 ...as they say.

I just came back from watching Beetlejuice Beetlejuice. It's the all-new Bee... oh shoot. Lucky I didn't say it three times.

...Just kidding that's fine because there's no mini-world in my room. It's fine.

The movie is fun, but more so towards the end. The beginning was slow and boring. So don't expect too much from that part. Apart from that, the writing is excellent and the scenes look amazing. Oh, and yes, I did see the first movie, but I don't remember it all too well. So yeah. Not much else to say, in my opinion. 10/10. Like A Minecraft Movie trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T SAY HIS NAME THREE TIMES...

 ...as they say. I just came back from watching Beetlejuice Beetlejuice. It's the all-new Bee... oh shoot. Lucky I didn't say it thr...