Friday, July 19, 2024

Crowdstrike.

 



 What have you done. This is why MIT App Inventor was crashing for me. Technically it's your fault for hogging up all the storage space, but honestly I'm in that kind of trouble too.


In the words of Livakivi:

"And what the [Hi!] is this [Come on.]? And why do I have to make a Microsoft account just to install an operating system? And why do I have to log in to clear my local browsing history on Edge? And now you're telling me I can't even play Minecraft without a Microsoft account? Absolutely disgusting. Unbelievable, actually."

I figured out that from my home to a Belle Province location, ~4% of screens have a blue screen on them. Whether that'd be the Recovery screen:


Or just a blue screen that I didn't see very well.


That's the end of my statement. Verdict: Crowdstrike is added to my list of enemies.


No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T SAY HIS NAME THREE TIMES...

 ...as they say. I just came back from watching Beetlejuice Beetlejuice. It's the all-new Bee... oh shoot. Lucky I didn't say it thr...