Saturday, August 17, 2024

Trip to Toronto 2: The CN Tower (kinda)

 Windows just suggested me to play COD. No thanks.


As stated in my last blog post, I'm visiting Toronto to see my dad because he has work stuff to do. This ain't the first time this has had to happen.

Now I'm off the train and in a hotel with okay WiFi. I can write things on my blog just fine and upload pictures just fine. And not-so-resource-intensive websites work just fine. But when it comes to more advanced sites... eugh... not so much. A lot lot lot of problems with YouTube in specific. The max I can stream is YouTube Shorts at 360p. Yeah sure that's truly "Free high-speed internet". At the very least it... works.

That's all I have to say about the hotel. I went close to the CN tower at the very least! I didn't go in though because I was with my mom and my dad and for all of us to go in that would've costed $148 CAD. Yikes.

If you didn't know I'm a HUGE plushy collector and will go out of my way to get them. Whenever I go on trips I bring a plushy with me and it's pretty much always a monkey called Coconut. It's not sold at retail anymore so I'm extra cautious with it. But this time, I'm different. I spun a wheel containing every plushy I own and it landed on... Petey! It's a plushy I recently collected and it's a trash panda. I truly believe that bringing Petey for the ride was and is a lot more interesting than just bringing Coconut once again. And do not fear, my mom did make a joke about Coconut speaking telepathically telling me to bring Coconut instead of Petey.

Finally I wanna end this off with 2 things. 1. I just went to a restaurant! Top tier. 2. Lemme mention how I need to write these Trip to Toronto posts. I have to use my laptop to """""compute""""" when I can't use my desktop and my laptop's keyboard doesn't work. Thus I need to resort to the On-Screen Keyboard. This is a pain.

Next up, Petey will talk about his trip to Toronto.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T SAY HIS NAME THREE TIMES...

 ...as they say. I just came back from watching Beetlejuice Beetlejuice. It's the all-new Bee... oh shoot. Lucky I didn't say it thr...